Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Ta da, my first woodwork project, almost finished.
I just have to glue trim to the top and then we'll hang it in the bathroom.
I have a bag of bathroom "stuff" that has sat on the floor since we moved in on 31/12/08.
It's time to sort it all out and now we have somewhere to put the more attractive bits and pieces.
My next project is going to be a pelmet for my bedroom window and I get to learn about mitre joints. I hope it works as they really have to be precise. Near enough will not do! Patience will be required on that one I think, not one of my natural traits I'm afraid.
Tomorrow Terry is having his stitches out and a check to see how his leg is progressing. He's so missing his walks on the beach and of course less food because of no exercise. This must be what they call "A Dog's Life".
J

No comments:

Post a Comment