Monday, October 25, 2010

It’s almost done

goingtree

At 9am this morning.

goingtree4

A little bit later

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

About 3pm – there’s a man up there somewhere.

goingtree7 

Could be around 5pm now

goingtree8

The sun is on my veggies

goingtree10

The sun is blinding me! But there’s just the trunk left and it’s time to call it a day!

All the men are outside and I’ve only just found out that they are actually staying the night! They bought take away and I was starting to worry about the beer that they were drinking and then driving back to Hobart. So at 8.15pm M tells me that they’re going to camp in the garden. Sigh, I would have cooked dinner for all of us if I had known. Men!

There’ll be more pix tomorrow – of the pile of mulch which is growing very fast.

It’s just soooooooo good – the tree has gone – forever.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment