Monday, August 17, 2009

Here we go (I think)

Okay, I've done it, I'm on long service leave until December.
It's not been a smooth track to get here, and I'm sorry to say a couple of doctor's visits pursuaded me it was the right thing to do for me.
So now the fun begins and how apt that some of the blogs that I read are currently talking about not taking on too much and burning out! So I'll try and remember all the advice.
Did I say that I'd recently given up smoking too, three months now. And my daughters have introduced me to Facebook, another learning curve.
So all I need now is a couple of days without wind and rain and for the garden to stabilise just a little so that feet don't sink down into mud and I can spray the fruit trees and continue with the weeding around the sulking veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment